Wednesday 12 October 2011

Tanda Teaser 182 - Packaging


Thanks to Darling Ho for your just add a bit of warmth cards in the last teaser.

The next Teaser is to do with recycling....I've been listening to someone on Radio 4's Woman's Hour who is trying to reduce her family's waste to nothing and feeling a little inspired, although I don't think I will be going to the extremes that she has. With this in mind I thought it might be fun to use something we would normally throw away. For my card I have used orange juice cartons to make the cogs.

The Teaser will again run over the next two weeks. There are no restrictions on what you use, you do not to have to use Tanda stamps - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash in whatever style you fancy! Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations! If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!

For this week's sample, I have used a stamp from Tanda Transport set 1 and the crackle stamp from Tanda background set 2.

I look forward to checking out your entries!Have fun!
Suex

1 comment:

fatmonica said...

This is a great card!The Tanda Teaser is new to me-I'll keep my eye on it!