Wednesday 7 February 2007

Lavender & Lace ATC Swap

Well it is freezing here in Bridport this morning but luckily today is pie day so we're all nice and warm again now. Forcasts over the next day or so are predicting snow so I am crossing my fingers that we actually get some down here this time!

The current ATC Monthly Swap running over at the TandaStamps Craft Forum is to the theme 'Lavender & Lace'. On the left is 1 of the creations I have sent in to the swap organiser, Wendy McGlinchey.

First off I just glued some lace (supplied by Tasha, ta very much) to a blank white ATC, to glue it I just used plain old pritt stick and it seems to have worked a treat. The word 'LACE' was stamped straight onto the lace and then tidied up with a black felt pen. The girl in the bottom left can be found in our Retro Women Set 1 stamp sheet and was stamped onto white card in a black ink, I then smudged some pinky/purple pastel chalks over it. The 3 little flowers were then applied with 3D foam pads.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ye of many talents Alex
I'm impressed lol
DL x

TandaStamps said...

Thanks Drayton! :D
Alex

Sheila said...

WOW Alex.........nice to see you're getting in touch with your feminine side.......lol!!!
Looking forward to watching your stamping talents developing.

Sheila-x-