Wednesday 4 February 2009

Tanda Teaser 84 - Seeing Spots!


Thanks for the challenge last week Sue - we had some fabulous handbags shared with us on and off the Forum!!
The Tanda Teaser this week is called 'SEEING SPOTS' ! A really easy one for you this week - we just need to see some spots of some kind on your card.

There are no restrictions on what you use, you do not to have to use Tanda stamps - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash in whatever style you fancy!!

Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!

If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!

On this week's example card I have used a stamp from the TandaStamps Safari Set 1.

Warm Wishes
Wendy -x-

7 comments:

Beryl K said...

Love your card Wendy. Mine is
Here
Beryl x

Denise said...

Great card Wendy, here is my offering:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2009/02/tanda-teaser-seeing-spots.html

SueH said...

Beautiful card Wendy.

I've had a go but didn't have a spotty stamps so went with spotty paper instead!

My card is Here

Libby said...

Thanks for a Great Challenge!
Here's mine!

Libby x

Sandra Wright. said...

Great card Wendy, you will find my offering on my blog....
http://sandiesspace.blogspot.com/

Hugs Sandie x

Beryl said...

I've been having trouble with the direct link this last week or so - sometimes it works and sometimes not - so I hope my card is
Here
Beryl xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely challenge Wendy
Here's mine
Ann x